Monday, May 7, 2012

We Got It!


























It snowed lightly all night and this morning. Returning from the library, where I had to pick up a book being held for me, I decided to pull off and take some photos of this little pond across from the high school.  The trees always looks so pretty in this area when they are covered with snow.

I'm not sure how much snow we've received.  I'd guess three to four inches...


























I missed the fox first thing this morning.  I could see her paw prints in the snow and I've been keeping an eye out for her and she just returned, wet as sop.  This bare spot where I had the car parked overnight made a good landing pad...






























Here's a cute one of her yesterday evening just as it started to snow with snowflakes caught in her eyelashes...
































..and just a few more snow pics.  I'm going to go walk The Loop and see how things look in snow.  I expect this is winter's last hurrah...






More later...

Teddee



No comments:

Post a Comment