Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Spring Snow


Here are some more spring snow pics from yesterday's walk.  Almost all of the snow has fallen off the trees.  In fact, it was falling off yesterday afternoon...I just escaped getting snow down my jacket collar several times.  There's still quite a bit of snow on the ground, but our temperatures are supposed to be in the high 50F degrees today and tomorrow, climbing to 69F degrees on Thursday so that will be the end of it I imagine.

I knew I had procrastinated getting these summer tires--plus two new ones--put on for some reason other than lack of funds!...



























I became so intrigued with the patterns being made by the melt water running down the trunks of these aspens that I used up a lot of battery power before I even got to the trail...



The snow was wet and there was no wind so it frosted the tops of the tree limbs...


These small aspens look as if they were covered with cotton bolls...


Low clouds...

 Dandelions in the snow...




 Bench in the snow...


I love this weathered tree stump with or without snow...

No words needed...


Well, that's probably it for snow pics until Halloween!  Teddee

No comments:

Post a Comment